Tidbits from Gary

Hello and welcome to Stories by Baker!

This just in: you can now find me on facebook under an official fanpage name!! YAY!

Anyways, and as always, enjoy if you will or don't if you won't!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Temporary Hiatus

Ladies and gentlemen of the internet, I am in no way pleased to announce that Stories by Baker is going on a temporary hiatus due to a lack of internet access at my place of living.

This does not mean that I will stop writing, at all, but that I will be posting when and if I can for the time being and will continue on my regular schedule from the point at which I am able to receive consistent wifi again. I am very much displeased with this end to such a display of chaos, but I assure you all that I will come back with a vengeance. This is not the end of Stories, nor will it ever be.

I merely ask that you be patient and accept the untimely posting for the time being.

Wishing you the best of regards,
Gary Baker
Founder, Stories by Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment